Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pobjie Poetry Month Day 14 Title Courtesy Of @kedgie

Smurf Love

Let me show you smurf love
Let's do it till our faces turn blue
Let me find your secret village
And smurf your smurf till you smurf
And, you know, etc.

Let me show you smurf love
The kind of love that is small, but industrious
The kind of love that you get
When there's 99 men for every woman

Let me show you smurf love
It's a love that's best expressed after-school
It's a love that makes you laugh
It's a love that 20 years later makes you wonder what the hell you were thinking

Let me SHOW YOU SMURF LOVE
The love that wears a jaunty hat
The love that works together for the common good
Let me show you the love that is clearly a metaphor for communism
Baby

Let me show you
Smurf
Love
A sort of high-pitched, aggravating love
It smells like mushrooms
And is fairly poorly animated

Let me show your smurf love smurf love smurf love
The love with that Belgian twist
The love that runs free in the forest
The love that ends when one of us is kidnapped and eaten by a giant wizard
If you know what I mean

Let me show you smurf love
The love that speaks across...
Across...
Um...

OK look I guess what I'm saying is let's fuck in my van

2 comments:

shellity said...

And on the fourteenth day, He made me spit my tea.

Casey said...

Smurfin' awesome