Monday, November 15, 2010

HELP ME




DAY 15!

Oh, what's that you say? Movember's not about beards? Well screw your RULES, man! There's hair on my face, I'm staying right here!


If you're a rebel like me, go here to donate to the cause of men's health, physical and mental.


If you'd like to support a cause that is neither worthy nor demanding of monetary donations, why not go to The Wonkleys?

You can vote for me in the category of "Best Political Journalist". Note my careful use of words: I said you CAN. Not you "should", or you "might want to", or "it won't make you feel dirty to". But you CAN, if that's the way your urges swing.

No I don't know when I became a political journalist. I think it's because I got paid too much to be an amateur blogger, and I spent too many nights not being on Q and A to be a Q and A panellist.

Oh, you can also vote for "almost everything I have said" in the category of "Best Political Comment of the Year", which let's face it would be a pretty accurate award for me to win given all those great things I say sometimes. Remember them? There were some. Google it.

Anyway, there you go. You can donate money to my hairy face, or you can donate a vote to my hairy punditry. It's up to you really. If you genuinely want to, you could even just ignore me and do nothing.

You rude bastards.

2 comments:

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

If only Movember was about beards as well I'd so own Movember. My beard is a hardy thing, fine as a lumberjack. My moustache on the other hand isn't really noticeable unless the observer is close. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

I votedbfornyou Ben lovenyour work, have shared lots with friends. Keep writing.