Thursday, April 19, 2012

Why not?

Why not vote for me in the Sydney Writers' Centre Best Blog Competition?

Am I right?

I'm right, right?

You'd be voting for a blog that:

- is number one in the world in regards to how-not-to-be-a-rapist tutorials

- has more blasphemy per square centimetre than all industry leaders

- is as cute as a button

- uses no child labour

- makes your breasts firmer and more inviting if read daily.

Vote now!

Or don't!

It's really up to you!

It is not my place to be prescriptive!

But vote now!

Unless you don't want to!

!!!!

2 comments:

Doug Quixote said...

I speak for nearly one half of humanity when I say that I don't want my breasts to be "firmer and more inviting", though I found how-not-to-be-a-rapist very instructive.

But answer me one question : yes or no, no equivocation allowed.

Have you stopped being a rapist?

Yes or no?

(BTW, Silence means 'yes')

BartyLobethal said...

@ Doug Quixote

Seriously? You don't reckon shower time would be more fun if you had firm inviting breasts?

You can tell me. Only you, I and Ben will know.