Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Glossary

Here is a list of South Australian political puns that you can drop into conversation to make your next social event go with a zing:

Nick Xenuphon

Mike Ranndy

Sandra Skanck

Penny Wrong

Natasha's Hot - Despoil Her

Alexander Downer

Submit your own South Australian Political Puns and win BIG PRIZES!


Necron 99 said...

Thought my "Abbott and Costello" was pretty funny. I'm thinking most people missed it, as I had to explain it twice to most of my friends.

Necron 99 said...

Alexander Downer... should've changed his name.

Do you have at thing for South Australia?... I would've thought Queensland was easier.

Ben Pobjie said...

No, the South Australians have better names.

Like Downer..whose name definitely should NOT have been changed for the purpose of the exercise.