Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Brave New World?

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, this is the first of what will, it would seem, be a series of weekly articles for the ABC's new site, The Drum (or The Drum Unleashed, or...something). Go check it out! I deal with Copenhagen, Rudd, Obama, Abbott, Joyce, and of course Mother Mary MacKillop

This does NOT mean I am leaving newmatilda - I remain the resident satirist at NM, long may their hit-count multiply. In that spirit, also go check out my end-of-year column for newmatilda, in which I look back at 2009 and make some bold predictions for 2010.

Also, keep looking out on newmatilda for another piece by me, part of the site's summer series. Maybe you should subscribe (for free!) so you NEVER miss a piece I write? Just a thought.


1 comment:

Paolo Scimone said...

That was my favourite one but did you cite John Lennon.

What's that? Subscribe for free!!?? Where do I sign up? I missed the draft, is this better? As long as it's 'free'.

Just listened to a couple of your podcasts. Yeah, the mike was too high. I'll comment over there though.