Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Give Generously!

I know you love me! Of course I do!

So why not declare your love to the world? You can do this easily by buying something from my Store.



Buy any of these items of UNBELIEVABLY SEXY Ben Pobjie merchandise, and you will be envied by almost everyone in the world, PLUS you will help my Comedy Festival show become a reality. Every purchase sees a percentage put into the Festival Fighting Fund.

T-shirts, hats, mugs, or cheap stuff like badges, stickers and stuff. G'wan!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your stuffs are all wonderful! Good job! If you want some unique gifts, Ezi Gifts create affordable, exquisite and unique DIY gifts and party supplies suitable for any occasion or event. Order online now or call (02) 8786 1189! http://www.ezi-gifts.com.au/