Monday, April 8, 2013

C'mon...you guys.

OH GOD I'M SO NERVOUS

Look, tonight my show, Let's Put On A Show, begins at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival, first night of a six-night run at Gertrude's Brown Couch in Fitzroy. You should come along, honestly. Tickets are here, but you can also just rock up and buy them at the door. And tonight is half-price! Only ten bucks! But even on the other nights it's pretty cheap, considering that going to see Stephen K. Amos will set you back over a thousand dollars, I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere.

And this is a show tried and tested at the 2012 Melbourne Fringe Festival, where with the help of my audience, I crafted seven different shows on seven different nights, those shows being:

Alan Jones Presents Comedy Dinosaur Gladiators
Sushi Lemonade Solar System Warriors
Mermaid To Order (a tail of the sea and collective bargaining)
Baby's Shitty Christmas Dinner
Moose Politics
So Much Penis In My Face
Barbarella and the Slit-Faced Woman Go Camping

Yes, every night of LPOAS is a DIFFERENT show! So you could come EVERY night and not get bored due to my clever improvisations and unpredictable temper.

I hope to see you there, we'll have a lot of fun. Don't believe me? Ask Mr WIL ANDERSON:



Don't believe HIM? Ask ME...and my KIDS!



Or perhaps STUTTER RAP can convince you!



I know right? Come to my show!

2 comments:

Burn said...

Look I know you had a show and all but did you find the time to watch MKR tonight to do a review???

Burn said...

Look I know you had a show and all but did you find the time to watch MKR tonight to do a review???